What is frame tent?
Frame tents are a popular option due to their relatively lightweight frame and ability to be installed and deconstructed more quickly than some of our other options.
These tents are free standing and can go on grass, asphalt, concrete or a deck. They don’t have any poles inside the tent, and so, this provides a clear space. They are excellent for gatherings in limited spaces such as a patio, a parking lot or a garden.
Frame tents can be beautifully adorned with draping, lighting, and side walls. With a bit of mathematics, a little science mixed in with an abundance of magic and we can transform your dream into the most extravagant or intimate event.
Advantages of Frame Tents
- They are free standing which means that they don’t need in-ground stakes or supports.
- They can be set up on asphalt, concrete, or solid wood surfaces such as decks, stages, and dance floors.
- Easy to be installed and deconstructed.
- Don’t have a central pole which helps creating more space.
- Easy to set up decorations and lighting
Our selection frames are 10′, 15′, and 20′ wide and our engineered frame tents, 30′, 40′, and 50′ wide. We can accommodate any length to match your needs.